New model architecture
Since November 2009, capsis supports a new model architecture.
Since november 2009, Capsis supports a new model architecture. This new architecture intends to :
- Reduce the number of necessary classes.
- Simplify the implementation of the model
- Support automatic graphical user interface
- Support automation to replay a scenario and do some variation on the parameters
The main differences with the previous architecture are:
- Relay classes are optional : there is a default implementation
- Settings and initial parameters are merged into a single class
- Script mode is supported by default
- Parameter classes and gui classes are separated
Documentation is available on the capsis website : http://capsis.cirad.fr/capsis/documentation/model_architecture