Replaced internal math library with vecmath. Mixed approach for estimation of the transmittance.
- AMAPVox 1.4.2 (2019-11-15)
- Mixed approach for numerical estimation of the transmittance: unrestricted accuracy by default (requires to store every ray crossing a voxel) and fallback mode when memory cost is too high with limited precision.
- Updated calculation of the bias correction factor of the attenuation coefficient.
- New default ALS echo attenuation factors, identical to the TLS weights.
- AMAPVox 1.4.1 (2019-09-26)
- Updated VoxtoObj export tool.
- AMAPVox 1.4.0 (2019-09-06)
- Removed points, vectors and matrix related classes from commons-math library and replaced by vecmath library.
New propagation algorithm that estimates directly the attenuation coefficient following F. Pimont's method. New GUI layout.
- AMAPVox 1.3.5 (2019-07-30)
- Experimental feature: numerical estimation of the transmittance with fixed set of values from scractch. Accurate, low on memory usage, high on computational power, limited fraction digits. Big toll on computational power for limited numerical precision may lead to abandon this approach (provided that we find a better one).
- AMAPVox 1.3.4 (2019-07-30)
- Bug fixing: drawing vegetation profile was broken since 1.3.0. Improved voxel file parsing error handling.
- AMAPVox 1.3.3 (2019-07-25)
- Experimental feature: numerical estimation of the transmittance can be splitted in intermediary estimations. Reasonnable memory usage (depends on parameters though), low computational power, unlimited fraction digits, poor accuracy. Poor accuracy will lead to abandon this approach.
- AMAPVox 1.3.2 (2019-07-23)
- Rewrote LAS/LAZ shot creation process.
- AMAPVox 1.3.1 (2019-07-12)
- New GUI layout.
- AMAPVox 1.3.0 (2019-07-12)
- New feature: voxelisation algorithm redesigned to suit F. Pimont's method.
New propagation algorithm. Improved approximated computation of the transmittance and numerical estimation of the transmittance.
- AMAPVox 1.2.20 (2019-07-08)
- New feature: shot consistency filter allows to discard shot with blank echo(es).
- AMAPVox 1.2.19 (2019-07-06)
- New feature: new automatic merge mode - weighted mean (nSampling as weight) - set for output variables angleMean, distLaser, sdLength, attenuation and attenuation_biasCorr.
- AMAPVox 1.2.18 (2019-07-06)
- New feature: exploration rate handled by vox file merging.
- Bug fixing: output variable bsPotential (free propagation) was not set to zero for below ground voxel.
- AMAPVox 1.2.17 (2019-06-27)
- New output variable: exploration rate (ranging 0, 1) quantifies the sampling intensity at sub voxel scale. New user defined parameter sub voxel division.
- AMAPVox 1.2.16 (2019-06-27)
- Bug fixing: output variable distLaser returned inconsistent values (too big).
- Bug fixing: got rid of +Inf values in attenuation output variable
- AMAPVox 1.2.15 (2019-06-19)
- New feature: Attenuation coefficient from F. Pimont. Variable attenuation is the biased estimation. Variable attenuation_biasCorr is the correction factor. Bias corrected attenuation = attenuation - attenution_biasCorr.
- AMAPVox 1.2.14 (2019-06-25)
- Internal organization: new separated launcher module and new packaging.
- AMAPVox 1.2.13 (2019-06-21)
- Bug fixing: 3D visualization window now closes properly.
- AMAPVox 1.2.12 (2019-06-19)
- Bug fixing: removed unnecessary computation when numerical estimation of the transmittance is disabled
- AMAPVox 1.2.11 (2019-06-18)
- New output variable: mean distance to laser, the mean distance of voxel centre to shot origin.
- New output variable: the standard deviation of the ray length distribution inside a voxel.
- AMAPVox 1.2.10 (2019-05-29)
- Bug fixing: float precision issues in the voxelization that lead to NAN transmittance when bsEntering==bsIntercepted instead of zero.
- New feature: number of fraction digits in voxel file is user defined
- AMAPVox 1.2.9 (2019-05-28)
- New feature: added NetCDF3 output format for voxel file.
- AMAPVox 1.2.8 (2019-05-17)
- Bug fixing: Updated Voxel file merging to handle properly NaN values.
- AMAPVox 1.2.7 (2019-05-06)
- Bug fixing: Upated the RSP scan selector so that is handles RSP project without MON scan.
- AMAPVox 1.2.6 (2019-05-03)
- Bug fixing: averaged output variables (angleMean, lMeanTotal, transmittance, PadBVTotal) set to NaN in unsampled voxel.
- AMAPVox 1.2.5 (2019-05-03)
- New feature: optional output variables.
- AMAPVox 1.2.4 (2019-04-12)
- Renamed output variables "bvEntering" into "bsEntering", "bvIntercepted" into "bsIntercepted and "bvPotential" into "bsPotential".
- AMAPVox 1.2.3 (2019-04-05)
- Bug fixing: corrected the computation of the output variable bvPotential, the potential beam fraction.
- AMAPVox 1.2.2 (2019-03-08)
- Bug fixing: command line launcher fully detached from JavaFX
- AMAPVox 1.2.1 (2019-02-14)
- Bug fixing: command line launcher exits properly when all tasks have executed.
Adressed issues in the voxelization algorithm and added new filters.
Biased approximation: Tr = [sum(BFOut * l * S) / sum(BFIn * l * S)]^(n/sum(l)) New approximation: Tr = [sum(BFOut * S) / sum(BFIn * S)]^(n/sum(l))
The XML configuration file differs from 1.0 version:
1.0.*: <ponderation mode="0/1"> 1.1.*: <ponderation byrank="false/true">
- AMAPVox 1.1.9 (2019-04-24)
- Upated the RSP scan selector so that is handles RSP project without MON scan.
- AMAPVox 1.1.8 (2019-04-24)
- Renamed output variables bvEntering, bvIntercepted & bvPotential (beam volume) into bsEntering, bsIntercepted & bsPotential (beam surface).
- AMAPVox 1.1.7 (2019-02-14)
- Fixed the command line launcher to exit properly when all tasks have executed.
- AMAPVox 1.1.6 (2019-02-13)
- Secured the echo filter from CSV file by discarding any shot with mismatch between number of echoes in the shot and the CSV file.
- Added "shot integrity" filter that checks whether the echoes are locating at increasing distance from the source and discard the shot otherwise.
- AMAPVox 1.1.5 (2019-01-22)
- Added numerical estimation of the transmittance.
- AMAPVox 1.1.4 (2018-11-21)
- Added a free propagation algorithm that propagates the shots ignoring the echoes (thus the vegetation) and saving this potential beam section in the .vox file as bvPotential variable.
- AMAPVox 1.1.3 (2018-11-20)
- Updated the propagation algorithm: the optical ray in the voxel containing the last echo is not extended until the edge of the voxel. In AMAPVox <= 1.1.2 the transmittance might be slightly overestimated because of this unjustified extension.
- AMAPVox 1.1.2 (2018-11-13)
- Fixed bugs in the shot angle computation and the beam section computation.
- AMAPVox 1.1.1 (2018-11-12)
- Fixed the approximated computation of the transmittance.
- AMAPVox 1.1.0 (2018-11-07)
- New features: 1. echo filtering by rank, 2. correction of echo attenuation factor by shot id & 3. shot decimation filter given an offset and a decimation factor
First releases by Julien Heurtebize.
- AMAPVox 1.0.2 (2018-05-04)
- Minor modifications from Philippe Verley. Moved the sources back to amap-dev.cirad.fr and gathers all the dependencies into a single Maven project with multiple modules. Fixed the JOGL library for some AMD graphic cards on Linux.
- AMAPVox 1.0.1 (2017-05-12)
- First public release by Julien Heurtebize, available on the main Wiki page or the Files tab.
Retrieve specific version¶
If you would like to retrieve a specific version number that is not available for download anymore, here is how you should proceed:
git clone http://amap-dev.cirad.fr/git/amapvox.git git checkout v1.#.# (e.g. git checkout v1.2.9), mind the 'v' before the tag number cd AMAPVox mvn install
The zip is generated in target/ folder.