The next major capsis release is 4.2.0. It will be available for download very soon.
This new release includes important code change, but preserve a backward compatibility with all the models.
These changes was necessary to prepare the future evolutions of Capsis.
- Kernel class renaming
- Code refactoring (explicit import, dependencies, settings...)
- Method provider : combine default implementations by simulating multiple inheritance
- Script mode simplification
- Groovy can be used to write scripts, tests and models
- Model reorganization : relay classes are optional
- Robust compilation : specific extensions are included in model directory (and not in capsis directory)
- Other language than French and English are supported (Chinese...)
- jib is replaced by ant
- Automatic dialog generator
- Geotools support
- Task manager with cancelable tasks
- Improved user doc manager (support offline documentation)
- Improved installer (include or not java sources)
- Javadoc on the web
- Fix a lot of small bugs